Friday, May 14, 2010

I will fight for you Ethan Stacy


My heart is broken. I can not get this sweet innocent little boy out of my head. How on earth could a human being do such a thing? His own mother the one who should have protected him from something this horrible did not. I keep looking at my little Owen and thinking that Ethan was a year younger and so helpless. I have to do something. Ethan I wish I was there to save you, to hug you, to love you. I know you are safe in our Heavenly Father's arms now, but I wish I could've saved you from that pain. Please help me in praying for this little boy and his Dad. Lets let him feel our love for him in heaven.

To read his story, go here.

Please email or call the Davis County Attorney's Office in Layton, Utah and demand that justice for Ethan be served. Please email the prosecutor at : sheriff@daviscountyutah.gov or call:801-451-4300 801-451-4300

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, thank you so much for posting this! Especially the contact information. I cried when I read the initial story and following updates about Ethan. I could not get him off my mind either, and completely lost it last night and cried myself to sleep over this sweet, little boy. The only comfort I get is knowing that he is in heaven and no longer suffering. However, we need to pray that justice is served here on earth to his mother and her boyfriend, and rest assured knowing Jesus will someday judge them for eternity. Thanks again for posting!

Jill said...

the circumstances of this sweet boy's death haunt me. really, it's almost too much for me to comprehend. i've been praying for ethan and his family and will continue to do so. thanks julie!

Anonymous said...

This is so out of my norm to post any comment. But, I too have been captivated by this story and will continue until the final verdict is read. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have tears in my eyes for little Ethan and Joe Stacy. I've been blessed with two little boys of my own and I have a God given instinct to protect those them with everything I got, which makes it so hard to grasp this story. The prosecutor will be getting an e-mail from the Louisiana Mom.